Saturday, June 13, 2009

I have been TERRIBLE about updating this blog....I haven't added one picture since Halloween...wow, that's bad!!! I did have a major virus on our computer...which I didn't fix for months...so that's my excuse!!! I've tried to update our lives since Halloween with as few pictures as possible. We have been SUPER busy!!! I went back to work in January...I was a floating 1st grade teacher...that means the 4 classrooms had 25 kids per room (which is more than they are suppose to have) BUT they used me as a floater teacher going from room to room. Then one of the teacher's had a baby and was on maternity leave for 13 weeks and I took over her class, which was an adventure!!! I enjoyed going back to work, but wow we were going non-stop, between school, dance and working out at the gym, I never stopped. Matt's business has skyrocketed, which is great, he is SUPER Busy....actually right now it a Friday night...at 3:00 am and he has been sitting in the kitchen working since about 11pm!!! That's an every night thing, he is working so hard, I'm very proud of him and his hard work!!! Maggie and Gracie and myself are super excited that it's summer and we can sleep late!!! Yee Haw!!! We Dixon's like to sleep late!!!! We are leaving for Pensacola next Friday, so I promise to post dance recital and beach pictures as soon as we return.

No comments: