Friday, June 12, 2009

Easter Morning...Maggie is going to be so mad at me for posting this with her in her panties!

Tooth number 4!!! I think this was the tooth that fell out while her daddy was brushing her teeth before school.

They rode on the float with the dance studio...RODEO PARADE.


Maggie had western day at school....I love Gracie's smile!!!



NO THIS IS NOT A FLASH BACK PICTURE.... this is actually us at a shower for some friends of ours. Any excuse for us to dress up and act a fool, we will find a way. We gave some friends of ours a baby shower...but....it was a high school reunion theme....come as you were your senior year. No, that isn't my actual uniform, but I did manage to squeeze myself into one....the boots are a size 9....I wear a 10....I wore them long enough to take a picture. That is my homecoming mum from 1992....I made Matt's!!! HAHA




No comments: