Thursday, October 30, 2008

JOSS'S 3RD BIRTHDAY




Sunday, October 26, 2008
This is Joss Hunter's 3rd birthday party (for those who don't know, that's Taya and Andy's littlest one). The kids had a BLAST, jumping and sliding in the bouncy house. I was so happy to see how great they all played together...
Maggie is 5
Jude is 4...Taya and Andy's
Gracie is 3
Joss is now 3...Taya and Andy's
Kai is 2...Tam and Christy's
Kenrie is 1 ...Tye and Krissy's
Jaymes....she should join us sometime in Dec. (that's Tam and Christy's baby, I hope I spelled that right!!!)
?????.....and our friends Jay and Shellie are expecting in April
WOW, what a group of kiddos!!! I never was able to get a good group shot outside, they were way to busy to stop for a picture. We did try a group one at the end, but I got 1 and my camera batteries died, of course. I'm hoping someone else got a better one.


No comments: