Friday, July 18, 2008

Well, this is our first blogspot and I just wanted to share our wonderful family with everyone. Matt and I are so very blessed to have such wonderful, loving families and 2 amazing daughters. God has blessed us in so many ways, and we are so thankful. Maggie is 5 (wow) and Gracie is 2 (almost 3). I can't believe that Matt and I have been married for 8 years, man does time fly. We hope you enjoy our pictures and don't mind us sharing them with you. Love to all.
I've gone back to the beggining of the summer to start our pictures, enjoy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Where is Maggie going to go to school next year?

Tiffany said...

I'm going to go and talk to the prin. at black...I know her from high school. My friend katie is a teacher there and the counselor is in my sunday school class, so that helps me feel good about sending her there. She should go to moss, but NO.

Unknown said...

yeah i didn't like moss when i talked to them at the job fair!!